From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:51:22 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled tomato tasters...

(Nope, don't like this one...let's try that one...no...OK, how about this
one over here...no?  "Hey!  What happened to all of my tomatos?"  Uh...we
don't know nuthin!)

I was doling out snacks tonight, when I noticed Bump running to the
playground where everyone else was, to munch his snack.  Was he willing
to share?

Make your guess before you go look:
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/images/Bump-Snack.jpg

NOTE: Bump is the sable and Chewy is the Silver-Cream at the bottom-right
of the picture.  Rhun is just off-camera to the top, wishing there was an
opening at the other end of the box!

Todd and the (Daddy!  She's looking at my snack!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/