From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:24:56 -0700
Momma said I could post again.  She so nice.

Just in case you don't remember me... I am Princess Pepper.  My mommy
calls me stinky butt sometimes cause I go POOF!  I just puttin' on
perfume like she does but she no see it that way.

I writin' to remind you 'bout da raffle for pretty quilt
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
I want this quilt so much...but you know what?  I feel bad too.  You see,
my friend Doodlebug wanted it for him and his girlfriend Dippy.  But
Doodlebug had to go to the Rainbow Bridge.  He no need the quilt there.
But Dippy still here.  So, if I win da quilt I gonna have a Princess
Party!  And you know what?  I gonna invite Queen Dippy so she can have
fun in the quilt too.

I had asked mommy why they raisin money for ADV.  She said cause there
is no real funding for research on it.  There is no cure and no vaccine.
She said that I could get it.  Can you imagine, me sick!?  Oh no!  That
not be a good thing.  Princesses should not get sick....but then again,
no ferret should.

Momma said that not only does this raffle thingy help raise money for
the research but it is also fun.  You can even pay by da paypal thingy
[log in to unmask] just put WRMQ in the subject line.

The tickets are:
$1.00 each
6 for $5.00
and the super special...30 for $20.00

You can also mail in your payment for tickets

WRMQ
P.O. Box 33033
Reno, Nevada, 89533-3033

Plus the added bonus for us ferret girls out there....slepin' with White
Russian!... That White Russian was handsome.  Mommy even printed a
picture of him for me.  I have it next to my home.  But momma says that
helping fund research is the best part about it.... I still think it
sleepin' with WR though!  But I no tell her that cause she tell daddy
and we all know what happen last time when I said I wanted to sleep
with a boy!

Gotta run, gotta figure out this paypal thingy so that I can order a
zillion tickets (AGAIN) befor momma finds me.

 Princess Pepper
 http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html