From:
The Two-Few Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:13:09 -0700
Dear Miss Sweet Charity,
Shh! While the 'puter was still out and the hooman went out, I snuck
over and looked to see what was so interestin'. Hee hee hee! This is so
cool, so I got my brother Duncan and now I am going to play, too! Hee
hee hee!

We are staying downstairs with the hooman who brought us out of that
place with all the cages in Ohio. Duncan can't hear too good but since
she started puttin' drops in his ears he seems to hear some stuff.

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? I am Isadora, but you can call me Miss Iss, or Issy. My
    brother is Duncan.
(B) Sex? I'm a girlee fert, but Dunc is a boy.
(C) Age? We are both about a year to a year and a half old.
(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? We are havin' lots of fun trainin' the one we are with now!
    Hee hee!
(B) Food? Totally Ferret. It's all we eat!
(C) Treat? Totally Ferret treats -- and we even eat the ones that
    DON'T look like sticks. Don't know why the boys don't like the
    triangles. And, oh, we like the soft foods, too.
(D) Toy? We got this real cool chicken that plays "You Are My Sunshine"
    and flaps its wings! We all like to try to grab its wings!
(E) Blanket? Whatever is on the bed.
(F) Hammock? Like all the hammies.
(G) Sleep Sack? The ones Aunt Cindy sent to Jersey and Sammy -- they
    are soft and cuddly!
(H) Bed? We like to sleep in the fuzzy sleep sacks in a basket.
(I) Pet? Duncan likes his Ricky Ticky snake and he likes ALL the
    stuffed toys. He hides them in his bed - just like Gandy does.
(J) Other?

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing?
(B) Food?
(C) Treats? Uh, you're not gonna tell, are you?
(D) Bank Card? Whazzat?
(E) Check Book? Huh?
(F) Money?
(G) Mail?
(H) Remote Controls? The hooman keeps it on top of the TV. I try to
    jump for it, but keep missing.
(I) Keys?
(J) Toys? Tunnels! Miss Iss is the tunnel queen, thank you very much!
    When Skitch tries to get me, I turn around and poof him. He won't
    come in MY tunnel! The others like to play in in it, but I am the
    real owner!
(K) Other?

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? In the litter box or the paper beside it ... unless I am
    making a statement. Then I poop in my food bowl.
(B) Wee-Wee? See (4)(A).

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? Duncan will still bite, but he doesn't do something the
    hooman called "break skin" anymore. What's that?
(B) Fingers? Nope. But, I do try to drag the hooman into my tube by the
    finger - at least that is what she said it is.
(C) Hands? Well, if you stick it into the middle of a scuffle, I might.
    Duncan, too. You think we're dumb?
(D) Legs? Nah.
(E) Toes? We keep trying to grab 'em, but the hooman is too fast.
(F) Feet? See previous answer.
(G) Shins? I grab them when I want up, but I don't bite them!
(H) Noses? If you are dumb enough to put your nose up to my mouth I am
    going to taste it! Duncan just licks it, though.
(I) Ears? Well, they do taste kinda nice. Hee hee!
(J) Other?

It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the
credit!

renee :) &
The Wayfaring Weasels: Rocky Bobbles, Sammy, Jersey & Odie
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)
http://www.ferretemergency.org
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org