Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:11:22 -0600
Just got my third little buddle of fur this one being of a slight cinnamon
color is very cute.  Thank goodness my other two are seeming to take to her
very well.  I have yet to name her.....I've just been calling her me "little
one".  Just thought I would share my exhuberation with you all and let you
know that we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Joseph, Mortis, Vita, and Little One