Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:14:03 -0600
Wow!  Marcy went through 400 emails!  How many of those were for
adoptions?

Would those people offering a home be willing to check with their nearest
ferret shelter and would the ferret shelters be willing to place their
adoptees with a new family for a non or reduced adoption fee?  Can we
arrange transport???

Can we place 200 ferrets in homes, please, can we??????

If BIG doesn't mind, would those shelters willing to do this please post
to the FML so others can contact them directly?  Shelter name, location
(city/state), and email and/or phone number.

What can I do to help this dream come true????  Please.

Warm hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org