From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:29:39 EST
It's about time for another advertising issue.  Please send your ads to
[log in to unmask] if you would like to participate.  Please
keep the size reasonable.

(For new subscribers: A few times a year a special all-advertising issue is
sent to all subscribers.  This special ad issue features a wide variety of
great ferret-related products available from FML subscribers.  Any friend of
the FML with a ferret-related product to sell may advertise at no charge.
The last ad issue, number 9, was sent out in November and can be retrieved
from the server by e-mailing SEND FERRETAD 9 in the body of the mail to

Also, I'd like close out the accounting for the FML-10 party at the end of
the month.  At that time I will send all the monies collected for the
shelter fund and any other beneficiaries.  Just in case any request for
shirts comes in after that and there are shirts left (pretty much only some
extra-large left), I'll, of course, send them out but will no longer be
donating a portion to the shelter fund.

Thanks,
Bill