From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:31:44 -0500
Hey everyone, here is the latest pair I've heard of needing a new home in
NC.  All details and contact info are below.  Please contact Andrew for
more details; I do not have these ferrets.  Forwarded with permission.

Best wishes,
-Pam S.

 From: Andrew Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: free ferrets

We have two lovely female ferrets that are 3 yrs old and need to be
adopted as a pair.  There is nothing wrong with them but my son has
outgrown them, and they need to be played with more than I can.  It breaks
my heart to see them want to come out of the cage and have to ignore them
because I don't have the time.  All shots are up to date and a 4-story
cage comes with them.  I am willing to lend them to someone to see if they
are a good fit and will take them back at a future date if they prove too
much to handle (all ferret owners know that ferrets are a lot of work for
a cage animal).  So, please give them a great home if you have love for
ferrets!

Contact: Andrew at [log in to unmask] or 919-460-9003.  The pair is in
Cary, NC.