From:
Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:49:22 +0000
i have just read a string of comments from various people about a certain
woman called Dayna AND her ferrets AND the rescue of them after she died
AND her remedies AND some peoples very apparent dislike of this woman.  i
didnt know this woman, or any of you for that matter, but i dont want to
read this crap.

why dont you all please stop bitching and whining.  she is dead, the
ferrets are rehomed, and this is a mailing list for helping ferrets, or
at least that is why i registered.  if other people want to submit
comments that are not helping themselves or thier ferrets why dont they
just do it between themselves.  you all have private email addresses - if
you want to pull hair and hit each other with hand bags do it in private!!
then perhaps my time and the time of others including the moderator of
this mailing list will stop being wasted.

grow up and get on with your lives, if you like dayna's remedies use them,
if you dont then use something else.

Please feel free to reply to me in person, not on the mailing list because
i wont even read it

Alan Bradwell

[Moderator's note: Sure would be a boring list if there weren't SOME
differences of opinion but the object is to let people have their say
without being total jerks in the process.  Well, in an ideal world.  BIG]