From:
Toni Callison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:45:21 -0400
>1) How many fuzzies do you have?

I have three ferrets.

>2) A little personal, but if you don't mind answering, what are
>   approximate vet expenses in your household for said fuzzies?

Distemper and Rabie shots once a year ($25) and heartwork medication (I
don't remember the price).

>3) Do you take in your fuzzies every year for their distemper/rabies and
>   exams?

Yes

>4) In some cases (like mine) do you have more than one exam per year on
>   one or more of your fuzzies?

Yes, if anything out of the ordinary occurs.

>5) Ages?

3.5, 3.5, & 2.5

>6) Any surgeries, or any expected?

Yes, adrenal gland surgery for one ferret.

>7) Blood work / x-rays?

Yes, in regard to the adrenal gland disease.  X-ray for one ferret's
dislocated hip.

>8) Any lymph node biopsies, or any other type of biopsies done?

Biopsy for unknown mass that was discovered during exploratory surgery.

If you need any additional information contact me.  [log in to unmask]

Toni