From:
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:13:22 -0500
Hi everyone!  I'm glad miss Louise was found.  I was worried.

We've all been doing fine here.  Today, mom took us to sit on Santa's knee.
We were all good and none of us fought or bit Santa's nose though Whiskey
came close.

The 7 year old little girl who came in now has a foster home.  Lynn Foster
(the name says it all) is coming on Monday to take Tara home.  Lynn's a
funny foster because when she fosters, she never gives them back.  I should
have said Tara has a home.

Mr. Bean had impacted scent glands.  He wasn't feeling well.  He went to
the doctor and she expressed them and he's now doing fine.  We have a new
kid in.  He's rather cute (but not as cute as me).  His name is Guinness
and mom says he's just a baby.  He's so big, he doesn't look like a baby
to me.

We have 5 ferrets coming in this week, All of them are over 4 years old.
Mom just gets so upset when older ferrets come in.  They really break her
heart.  The 2 five year olds we got last week are still doing ok.  Jill is
very playful, but something is wrong with Jack.  He's still at the vet's
and they are doing some tests on him.  He's been there since Tuesday.

Samhain was adopted.  I'm so happy for him.  He was the boy who didn't know
what playing was.  It took him a while to learn, but then when he did, he
scooted around like any other ferret.  He has a brother in his new home and
his name is Popcorn.

I go for my surgery this week.  Wish me luck!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!