From:
Karen Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:41:46 +0000
>From:    Doris Magee <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Someone gave us some treats and a bag of regualr food made by "Path
>Valley Farms" has anyone tried their products.  Our mom does not want
>to try it before she checks with the "experts".
>
>Thanks.
>Alice, Miller and Wendy

Hi Alice - I am Karen.  I don't post either, but just enjoy reading!  My
original two are Path Valley Farms ferrets.  I now have 6, and they all
eat Path Valley Farms foods.  They are all a little "bottom heavy" to
be exact.  I feed the adult food, moistened, 3 times a day.  I use the
kit/senior kibble in a mix that I keep available to them 24 hours a day.
I mix that with Marshall ferret food, and Totally Ferret along with IAMS
cat food.  I do this because there is only one pet store in this area
that carries Path Valley Farms, and when we run out they refused to eat
other foods.  As I took each new ferret in, I started adding some of
their food to the mix to get the others used to it.  That way, if I can't
get the Path Valley, now they are used to eating other foods and they
will survive.

In my view, Path Valley Farms food is excellent.  Believe me, if my
fuzzies dont get their gravy & kibble 3 times a day, they are very
unhappy!

Karen, Oscar, Bandit, Pandora, Jasmine, Fat Boy & Duce