From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:10:55 -0400
Ben
Yes it is possible that you are developing allergies to your ferrets.
Though allergic reactions to ferrets are less common than to dogs and cats,
they do occur.

One suggestion is to get your little boy fixed. I'm allergic to dogs, cats,
and unaltered males (ferrets, that is!) I have no problem with a house full
of ferrets, but bring in a couple hobs and I have trouble breathing. Jills
don't seem to bother me either.

I hope this helps.

Linda Iroff
Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter