From:
James & Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:38:06 -0700
Our Beeker woke up this morning gagging and throwing up.  We picked him
up and tried to help him and eventually he laid down and just rested.  He
is pretty worn out and tired now but he has never done this before and it
had me really freaked out.  This afternoon he looked better but still
dragging a bit.  The vet said he probably just ate too much.  I would
agree except he wasn't throwing up food just a foamy liquid.  Has anyone
else ever experienced this?

Heather, Beeker and Beanie