From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:14:48 -0500
Hi All:

nero has all the symptoms of insulinoma (as I have posted previously) and I
would like to explore the non-surgical avenues I have for him.  I have
started him on .1ml prednisonne, along with chromium based in brewers yeast.
The reason for the whipping cream is to cover the taste of the whipping
cream, but also to give him more calories.  Would it be better if I put this
in meat baby food (and better being defined as more calories)?  I am hoping
to "expand" his stomach so he eats more TF.  He is eating and drinking on
his own, but he is still a thinner guy than I would like.  How long can you
keep gerber meat baby food, after opening, anyway?

thanks

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch