From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:33:45 -0500
Sorry about post so bad.  Timing between fevers here and there; hard to do.
Influneza.  No feret time for me.  I thinkk seeign less lympho here with
diet change was coincidence and nohting more.  Do think skins and comfort
formt hat better on beter food; also less poop to clean up since more dense
nutrition.  They managed fine in genral in old days on cheap foods but
better with better foods for us.  Had just as many living long lives
on cheap food, I think.  The Ferret Store is essential to us for food
purchases and other stuff.  1888-8ferret if youneed them, too.  Hope
making a littel more sense,