From:
Sandra Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:05:49 -0500
I'm not certain, but it does resemble the tibia on a human. That's the
bone between the front of the knee and the foot. The articulating ends
(parts that meet with joints) are the right shape. Upper leg bones have
a ball-shaped end to fit into the sockets, the other leg and arm bones
are somewhat curved. The foot bones would be too tiny to see in a
ferret. Penny-sized would be about right for a ferret leg. Of course,
I do humans, not ferrets, so I could be wrong about the precise bone.

Sandra