From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:44:02 -0400
Hi all!..

I've recently added two 'abandoned' ferts to my business from the local
spca, to avoid their demise....."Katie",(short for 'Katrina'), is a
small, sable, frightened little thing, learning to trust me,...and
"Bear", is a large BEW, with a laid back attitude...both give kisses...,
but that`s enough about them for now........

I am glad to see that the "APHIS" list is growing, and that rescues &
shelters are adding a lot to the push!...I think the last count was about
129 comments!...Great!!...

And one thing off-topic, I have found sites to purchase low cost
'Frontline plus' here on the fml, but does anyone know where to buy
"Pet-tabs" chewable vitamins for dogs cheaper than 1800petmeds or Dr`s.
foster & smith?  The cost is out of sight, both there and vet`s offices!
Any direction would help..after all, we`re ALL hairy 'on top of the
skin'!!

Thanks...
john rich & the n.j. gang +2.