From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:39:26 -0800
We are new ferret owners and so far so good, all is going very well.I am
very impressed with how quickly our little girl, Goony, learns.  These are
sharp little critters, and we are pleased she has joined the family.  We are
seriously thinking about getting a second ferret, for her company, and for
ours.  As we live in Calif.  I must drive to a pet store in Sparks, Nev.
The pet store told me a shipment of ferts would be arriving from Colorado
soon.  I was told the breeder was Marshal Farms.  When I remarked that I
thought MF was in NY, I was told "Oh no, they are all over the place".  Is
this true?

Does MF have facilities in Co.?  As I have read, anyone can tattoo an ear.
Goonie came from this store, and she does have MF paperwork.

I would appreciate some knowledgable advice.  Thanks to all FML members for
your articulate postings.  Apparently ferret lovers are a great group.  Wish
I could give a real address.  All the Best to Pat Wright of FA!!  -Goony's
Dad