From:
CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 22:20:56 PST
Hello Again
We all would like to thank everyone for there opinions on the recent artical
we posted Traveling Delimma's unfortunatly Westwood was already adopted when
we went back this afternoon for him so we decided that we would look for
another Fuzzy to adopt after we have relocated in Arizona.  If anyone has
any info on where in Arizona that we may be able to look for a shelter that
is exclusivly for ferrets and similar type animals, Thanks again Everyone
Happy Dooking

Sincerly David Denise & CJ