From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:47:56 -0400
Help!

My ferrets have ear mites, and I just can't get them to go away. They
get ear drops every night of tresaderm+ivermectin (2 weeks on, 1 week
off, 2 weeks on, 1 week off), and an ivermectin shot every ten days.
It's been three months, and I really want to be done with this. They
hate the drops, and I hate having to fight with them to give them the
drops.

Is there anything else we can do? I've done complete laundries of
their bedding, but I'm concerned that the mites are living in something
I can't wash, like the carpet or their stuffed animals, and are
reinfecting the guys.

-Joel