From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:16:50 -0500
I think we've finally decided to try a wheelchair for our little guy,
Indy, who lost use of his legs last May. We tried making our own "sled"
using Bob Church's design, but it didn't work.

Just before Christmas, I was in contact with a woman whose husband was
making them, but I emailed her twice a few weeks ago, and she's never
responded. So...could those of you who have tried wheelchairs for their
ferrets please email me privately and tell me 1) how successful yours
has been, and 2) where you obtained it?

My email is [log in to unmask] Please be sure to put "wheelchair" or
something similar in the subject line so it doesn't get deleted.

Thanks! :)

--
/\_/\
(>"<)