From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:07:02 -0400
I want to know about that sleeping bag too! I sew, so I might have to
make my own. It was so cute and my husband even loved it.

As for what happened in our lives after watching the show...well, we've
been wanting to make the ferret room more vertical, more stuff to climb
on and such. And we also wanted to start letting them roam the house a
few at a time each night. Well...the show really pushed us to actually
do it. We let them out last night, no more than 6 at a time and each
time we'd put one ferret back in their room, another would get to come
out. All this before they got their usual gravy. And we do our pet
shopping on Sundays, so this weekend we will be looking for toys that
go up...like cat climbers and such. We got rid of our other ones
because one of our ferrets ate carpet...but he has recently passed and
we think it's time to get some new carpet toys for the rest of the
gang.

So basically, our ferrets get more of us and we get more of them
because of the show. No it didn't make me want to adopt any newbies,
but it made me want to love my babies more. I absolutely loved the
tunnel on the stairs...my guys would never come back up that
quick...they'd have to go around the house once first ^.^  Plus we
don't have stairs hehe

The show was great, I loved the song too. We laughed, we cried, we
were so thrilled to be one of MANY watching the show that night.

Dooks & Dances
Ann