From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:20:46 -0500
Thank you so much to all who replied & made suggestions about my sick
ferret, Tango.  I was worried since he had major diarrehea.  He seems to
be back to normal now and playing as rambunctious as ever!  He is eating,
drinking water and his stools look normal.

I have a feeling, like some of you suggested, he was maybe a little jealous
of the new kit we just brought into our home.  Thanks again for your