From:
Katie Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1992 18:38:13 -0500
Just a quick note to let everyone who has asked,

Bandit is doing OK right now.  He got his stitches out
Wednesday & has been pretty bouncy since then for a
convalescent!  We are waiting for a call from our
vet to let us know when we can start him on chemotherapy
(he is consulting with an oncologist who specializes
in exotics).  I imagine this will happen next week.

Sukie, we've been giving B-man half a hardboiled egg
yolk mashed up with his Nutrical & prednisone at night,
and he loves it!  Personally, I think that's why he's
feeling better -- because he's getting more nutrients
& protein into that little bod.

I'm going out of town for a week, so I'll get back
to y'all then.  Jeff will be holding the fort in
the meantime.

Katie & Jeff, Bandit, Molly & Charlie