From:
Heather Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:32:45 PST
Hi everyone!  Wow, thanks everyone for helping me come up with things I
could do to help out the shelters.  I now have MANY projects I can and will
do!!!  One small problem I'm having with a few projects are patterns.  I
REALLY want to make some hammaks, toys, blankets, carry packs or anything
else but I don't have the imagination to come up with my own patterns.
If anyone out there has patterns, or know of where I can get patterns for
these things I would really appreciate the help!!  Pat, you have been a
wonderful well of ideas!!  Thank you.  I think I am going to attempt to
also make some goodies for the shelter moms and dads.  I know how it is to
be so overwhelmed with work that after awhile you just want to smell and
feel human again.  SSOOOOO, for me to get anything to shelters in need,
(blanktes whatever...plus goodies for the shelter parents) I need some
addresses of shelters that are in need of my services.  I have looked at
shelter lists on the FML and on other various sites, but I don't know who
needs help, who are still shelters and so on.

Also, while my mind is on such things, I also in my spare time make 'Mop
Dolls.' Im going to get some pictures scanned of the dolls I make.  They
are about 3feet high and are just gorgeous...not like alot of mop dolls you
see in the stores.  I sell them for about 30 bucks, anyone else can sell
them for however much they want.  The thing concernig these is im looking
for anyone or someone who does or know how to make some REALISTIC stuffed
type ferrets that I can maybe put in the arms of my dolls, or perhps in the
baskets some of my dolls carry.  ALSO, these dolls have a music box in
their hats.  Does anyone have any prefered music songs (Available in music
box form) that might appeal to ferret lovers?  If any shelters are possible
interested in selling mop dolls for profit for their shelters at maybe
expo's or on their own, we used to sell our Dolls for $60 and had offers up
to $80.  Again, I need to get the pictures scanned tomorrow and I will send
some out to whoever would like them.  (I don't have a web site yet but
hopefully will soon) Thanks everyone for your patience!!!  ( I know this is
kind of a long post)

Dooks to all!!!

Heather