Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 14:08:05 -0500
Hi again,

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding to our post about Toby, the
black eyed white "fuzzy".  We got a lot of responses from as far away as New
Hampshire!!  Needless to say, we were quite surprised, and I was quite
delighted at the "ferocity" with which "ferret lovers" go to ensure safe and
loving homes for their little ones.

We did place Toby with a family- they now have 11 ferrets... some of Toby's
new friends include Maggie, Sebastian, and Frosty...

We should all be reading shortly about the escapades and hi-jinx of the
gang...  and maybe when we get settled in our new home, we can make room for
another fuzzy...

Keep in touch, and thanks again to everyone who called or e-mailed us...

Pam & Paul