From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:31:23 -0400
Also, with allergies it is always, always, always essential to NOT just
look at things which are new. I know that is a natural inclination but
allergies often take repeated exposures. That is why rice allergies
more often happen in people from southern Asia but wheat allergies
more often happen in northern Asia where wheat is eaten a lot more
often than rice. I can't tell you how many cleansers and perfumed
things Steve or I will have tolerated for a while and then been nailed
by one day.

So, maybe having a whole hob is setting things off, or maybe something
else is, and you should never, never, never look at just what is new.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html