From:
Carol Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:22:33 -0800
Although I have never been to Kim's place, I personally know of three
"picky" people who have, and they have all giving glowing remarks such as
"cluttered but clean", "no smell, remarkable considering the number of
ferrets", and "ferrets well cared for in clean cages".

I've been there - and consider myself picky ... clutter doesn't bother me,
but filth and smell does, neither of which are present at this shelter!
Lucky are the ferrets who end up there, as they are very well cared for,
and very loved - probably more than they have ever been.  I honestly don't
know how Kim keeps up with it all - she has obviously dedicated her life
to her shelter and caring for the ferrets housed there - and it shows.

Carol