Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:09:30 -0800
When I had Oscar, my wobbly guy, I used the tunnel for the stairs. All
the ferrets loved it. You WILL be able to get to him if you keep a pair
of scissors handy to cut the tubing if needed. Also, you can just lift
the tubing and they will start sliding as gravity helps.

Currently I have Cloud, who can climb with carpet on the stairs, but
is unable to maneuver the wooded landings. I put a small runner carpet
at the top and he can pull himself up on it. If you buy one and cut it
into strips, you can put them on the stairs when Edgar is out and
remove them for guests.

Renee
--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we