From:
Chris Weiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 11:58:39 -0500
Dear Tater,
Please tell your person not to give those horrid other people a second
thought.  Sometimes humans forget how to get along with others of their own
kind, and do hurtful things.  Tell your person to just run away and play
with friends, like we do.  Those people who say and do bad things just don't
know better, or can't be bothered to learn better manners.  Our mom says,
"It's easier to criticize or make fun of someone than to try to understand
them.  Some people just don't want to take the time or effort to understand
a different point of view." We say, "Bite 'em good to teach them manners,
maybe drag 'em around by the neck a little bit, and then they might
straighten up and be a friend to help you tip over the garbage can!" Maybe
if you just dance around a lot and give your person extra kisses, he will
feel better in his heart.

Good Luck!  and I hope you find a live-in buddy soon.
Dooks and chuckles from Willow,
Smudge, Cricket and Jazzmyn