From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:21:29 -0700
It has come to our attention there have been instances of unauthorized
use of the American Ferret Association's Color Chart. We ask visitors
to our site to please remember AFA's Color Chart is copyright
protected. Use of the AFA Color Chart without written approval is
strictly prohibited. Additionally, authorized or unauthorized use
of the AFA Color Chart should not imply endorsement by the American
Ferret Association.

Kim Crivello
American Ferret Association
Public Affaris