Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:51:36 -0800
There has been several references to "nest boxes" lately.  I tried
searching the archives, but so far have not seen anything on how to build
one, dimensions, or where to buy if someone (shelter/supporter?) is
selling them.  My 3 have recently chosen to sleep in a heap in the small
carrier I keep in their room.  Not sure it's the carrier or Kat's Afghan
Sleepsack that was a favorite in the cage, moved to the carrier for an
outing. <G>  At any rate, I think they might like a cozy *nest box*.
My hubby can build something, but we would like an idea of what
shape/size/materials works well for you that have them.  All
suggestions/ideas greatly appreciated.

In Touch, Ardith
mailto:[log in to unmask]