From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 01:58:00 -0500
Tonight, while up studying late, I had a cup of chamomile-ginseng tea.  I drank
most of it before it got cold, and the mug was sitting on my desk.  The fuzzy
was exploring and hopped up, sniffed the cup (which he had ignored while it was
hot) and stuck his head in and started to drink it!  I thought it may have just
have been that he was thirsty so I gave him water.  He wanted the tea!  He drank
it all and wanted more.  Is tea allright for them?  It is a diuretic, and that
not be ideal for an animal with a four hour digestive span.....

Also- I have had a flu-cold-virus thing for about 6 weeks now (been to the doc-
and everything) and he is being remarkably resistant to cathing this.  Is there
anyway I can make sure he continues to not get this evil virus I have?

Thanks for the help!
:>
-anon