From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:41:00 -0400
Am fert sitting for a blaze named Diz.  Is not the first time I have had
her here while her kids are vacationing and is always good to have an
old friend return.

Diz is an amazing fert, she LOVES humans.  She will come to me when ever
I come to the room and will stand patiently waiting at my feet for me to
pick her up and render a bit of attention.  All the time I hold her she
will squirm but not to get down, is just squirmy.  She dooks constantly
when being touched and petted.  I don't mind all those dooks, in fact
people come here and look at the floor and ask "What are all those
things??" and I simply tell explain to them what dooks are.  I have a 5
gallon can of Dook Cleaner from Ajax but is yet unopened where the dooks
are fun things to have around.  When they harden over time I make dook
sculptures and sell them on EBAY with the proceeds going to vets for fert
assistance.  They keep best if when dried they are sprayed with a couple
coats of clear lacquer.

Over all not much new at Aarrow Ranch, land of the horizontal forest.
Dooks to all and to all a good Dook !

Gordon and Byte-me
Missing Podo, Bud, Nibble-ed and Kodo