From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 10:17:59 -0500
I have talked with the City of Carignan Director responsible for zoning, Mr.
Jacques Renaud.  He told me that the shelter Furet mon ami is located in a
residential area.  Its operation would be permitted if it were located in an
agricultural area of Carignan.

Mr. Renaud sounds like a nice man but when I explained him that a lot of
ferret shelters are located in cities in houses of the shelters directors,
he maintained that the regulations on zoning have to be followed.

I hope that city will either make an exception to its zoning policy for the
shelter or give it more time to relocated in an agricultural zone.

If you have the time to send me a note, I would appreciate the city shelters
telling the City of Carignan that running a city shelter does not cause
problems to the neighbourhood.

Please send me your message by e-mail and I will forward it to the city of
Carignang.  I will print the messages and fax them or mail them by express
mail to the city.

Thank you for your time and help

Lorraine Tremblay, Pepe La Pew, Mukluk, Sanka, Presto, Snoreau and Boum Boum
Ferret Curiosity Shop
"Quality Products for ferret owners and their pets"
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
toll free: 1-888-FCShop6 (1-888-327-4676)