From:
Greg Toope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:40:21 GMT
Special Agent Raiden here!

Hi Rosie, Maxie, Odie and Tater!  I hear you need more bouncing ferrets?
Well I have a strange question to ask you.  The other day I found the Enemy
Defence Cat Crimson on the pooter.  He was reading all my secret agent files
on your weddin' for ferret eyes only!!!  Once I wrestled him down from moms
pooter chair, I had him pinned for a minute, but he flipped me over and
demanded to know more about the bouncing at the weddin'.  I told him it was
strictly fuzzies only, and he said he was fuzzy..... so what could I say?
He wants to know if he can bounce at the weddin'.....he can pin 4 ferrets
down in one grip!  I've seen him do it.  And when he feels like it he can
get along with them too and even play with them!  You're never safe from
surprise till you're dead.

There is another ferret I think you should know about.  He is a tuff little
guy, and he can wrestle and pull down a full grown huskie dawg!  He's white,
just like me with black eyes and extremely handsome, and whenever I visit,
he follows me wherever I go.  His name is SPUD (nickname: FREAK).  I could
probably teach him my secrets but I'll wait till he's older, he's only 8
weeks old!  But tuff!  He's attacked the dawg, Enemy Defence Crimson, and
will attack upon order any other ferret I tell him to.  He's a lean mean
ferret machine......

The only problem is HIS mom doesn't have a pooter so I would have to send
the messages to him by S.F.C. (Secret Ferret Code), ofcourse mom calls it
the telephone but I know better.  So could you use him and the cat?  Or just
him, I can explain to the enemy defense no problem, ofcourse only behind the
safety of my cage bars....

Special Agent Raiden
Signing off