From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:53:47 -0400
I am posting this in hopes of finding people that could help to
transport Bandit from TX to IL. Angel had contacted me as she needs
help in a short time, 2 weeks and she has been unable to locate those
that could help. I told her that I would post this on the FML as we
have some great people here and that hopefully we could come up with
the transport. Her email address and 3 sets of phone numbers are
listed below for her to explain to anyone that can help.

Bandit is ADV tested, has all his shots and vet records. Please read
below and see if we can not help this little boy to his forever home.

Thanks,Cindy

My name is Angel and I am an individual who works with rescues. I
receive all types of rescues from rodents, cats, dogs, birds, ferrets
to even a female goat named Earl. We work hard to find them forever
homes. Let me tell you about Bandit who needs transportation to his
new home.

Bandit is a rescued ferret, approximately 7 years of age & is very
sweet & playful. Bandit is UTD on his shots, neutered and has been
tested for ADV disease. He tested negative. Bandit has been given a
full bill of health by the vet.

Bandit lost his cage mate and we are concerned for him as he mourns
the loss of his best friend. Gabrielle spoke up and wants to take him
in. She has other ferrets and is familiar with how to properly care
for them and I believe her home would be wonderful for him. He will no
longer be alone.

We need to find transportation for Bandit from my home Gun Barrel City,
TX 75156 to Lansing IL - 60438. (my home is about 2 hours from Waco TX)
Gabrielle will be in IL in two weeks and we need to find a way to get
him to her in two weeks.

He will be traveling with a PetCo carrier, litter pan, food bowls,
leash and harness, food, shot/vet records and whatever else I can get
together for him.

Please email me at:   [log in to unmask]
or I can be reached at the following numbers.
Work: 972/563-9573 (4902)
Cell: 903/340-4860,
Home: 903/887-4202

We really need your help, please contact me.

Thank you, Angel, Gabrielle & above all BANDIT, who definitely
deserves a forever home..