Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:32:18 -0800
Hi all

Sorry I haven't been around for a while but I had major puter problems
and lost a lot of my messages.  Sorry if I haven't answered anybody but I
could not.  I think I have it fixed now but a lot of stuff waz lost.

A little guy named Fezzick came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attraction.  He had to go over to da
Gravy Gourmet and grab a bite to eat.  Actually it waz more than a bite
but who is counting.  Then it waz off to Dirt MOuntain where he wanted to
dig for a while.  He started digging just to be digging but as he waz at
it it sorta turned into a den sorta.  It got kinda big for him but he
enjoyed digging so much it just kinda got out of hand.  After he had dung
it he waz kinda hungry again so had to visit da Gravy Gourmet again to
charge up then off to Hammock Haven for a nap.  He said to send lots of
luv and hugs and kisses to hiz daddy.

I am also off to Hammock Haven for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee