From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:22:55 -0500
The Ferret Association of Connecticut is offering a special promotion
in order to encourage everyone to pick one or more ferrets on the
Ferret Giving Tree. There are still so many there needing Santa's!

Anyone purchasing supplies or a gift certificate at FACT's new Ferret
Treasures store - http://www.ferrettreasures.com/ - can have their
gift or certificate mailed direct to the shelter. And since we are big
believers in supporting other shelters, anyone doing so can use a
coupon code for 10% off their giving tree charitable purchase. To get
it, sponsors need to send an email to the shelter director, Vanessa
Gruden: [log in to unmask]

Just send her the name of the ferret and shelter you are buying a gift
for so we can confirm how you want it mailed, etc., and she will
provide you with the code and work out any special details in advance.

In addition, in recognition of your generosity, FACT is also going
to offer buyers the opportunity to become a member of the Ferret
Association of Connecticut for the reduced price of $20 per year
(normally $25). This entitles you to the FACT printed newsletter which
is published 5 times per year. A sample copy is posted on our website
at http://www.ferret-fact.org/June-Septemberpp2012.pdf

Just let Vanessa know you want to become a member when you contact
her - sorry, we just can only do this for US addresses as international
postage is going to get really ugly next year.

Please make note we've have had some up/down issues with the new web
host for Ferret Treasures, so please excuse any short-term blackouts.

The link to the Ferret Giving Tree is http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

Thank you!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Assn of CT

PS: To those who have asked. FACT chose not to add ferrets to the tree
because there are so many shelters in need in a shaky economy. All of
our ferrets - in the shelter and in our foster homes will have gifts
this year - thanks to our donors, foster families and volunteers. This
is just a small way for us to give back a little too.