From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:28:52 -0400
Wooowee  HI All- It's Jerimiah!

You know your best ferrety friend from Ferret Wise, the HANDSOME guy with
a spot of chocolate on his side.  Well I tell you it has been firecracker
hot around here -- so much going on!  Ever since the little skinny guy
Nikki arrived - jes' one thing after another!  Well the good news is this
little guy-- hey he REALLy REALLY likes me.  I know this how come well Mom
found him able to negotiate his ramp on Saturday-- on Sunday he decided to
get into MY CAGE and climbed up into a snuggle on the second floor.  Well
the Mom being so proper n stuff figured he was too tired to go home - so
she takes him out and puts him in his house-- Man o man!  one upset little
guy I tell you-- he ran right to the door and gave her one of my favorite
Please please looks-- a smart young student he is-- so she put him back in
MY condo.  He climbed inside a sack to hide form her and stayed here all
night!

On the other hand Miss Marie is a bit miffed with all the attention the
new kid has been getting-- so she takes it out on the right person shelter
Mom!  The minute Mom reaches in the cage Marie clamps her-- the minute
Marie is out of the cage Marie gets her feet..  she was dripping for 2
days in a row-- poor Mom.  Marie just can't stand the competition I am a
handsome dude!

Meanwhile this Am the little kid who is don ever so much better- no more
mushy food at all- Mom says he is 'nemic some but he eats lots of hard
kibbles now- all the time-- well her even made ferret noise I understand..
and he was hopping and dancing-- on poor ol' Rex.  Rex just looked like
please someone take this boy-- hehehehe.... He feels some better and looks
really nice to-- compared to when he arrived.  Mom has some new pics so
anyone who wants to see the new kid can ask her... then we is waiting for 2
gals to arrive-- these gals hopefully have homes all waiting for them so
they won't be here long-- but I am going to flirt with em!  Marie will jes'
keep blaming shelter mom anyway ;)

The biggest thing was we got these bright lights in the room now-- makes it
a bit harder to hide but sure is neat!  Shelter Dad put some big lights up
into the ceiling the other day-- seems someone gave them for the shelter--
and tonight he played with these white snakes way up in the ceiling that
turned the lights up like sunshine..  pretty neat those snakes in the
ceiling-- wonder if they will fall down?  All the folks who arrive tomorrow
for helper night will be very surprised to see how sunny the room is now!
Shelter Mom sure was smilin'-- she said thanks to our friend Joel for the
lights!  It's hot today so the older klids are a bit slow- I hear Bear is
not happy with the heat- either-- we are running a/c here and it is ok!

There is some really exciting stuff on ebay to help all us kids and help
pay the new vet bills for the new kid Nikki so if you are interested check
out the stuffs: the auctions on ebay are listed under seller creativekolor
or you can check out these few special picks of good ol Jerimiah's:

Bath set w/ ferret shaped vanilla soap  ends 6/15
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1606871021

Brite Hearts sleeper   ends 6/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245062622

Toys, treat, blanket & book giftset ends 6/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245166275

Lilac deep pocket sleeper ends 6/17
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245547173

Rare ferret face & tunnel stamp ends 6/18
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1606270683

Etched ferret design Mug  NEW ends 6/22
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245923221

I hopes you find somethin' you like-- we needs some more cheerios specially
before more kids come-- we is runnin a bit lo--- and I haven't stole none
lately either!

Hugs-- to all you ferrets-- now play tricks on your folks--
Jerimiah
Jr Mascot
Ferret Wise shelter
www.ferretwise.org