From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:59:06 -0500
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?gid=1423922&messageid=2158

>I would like to post the blood work results, but the vet office refuses
>to fax them to me (and I can't just go get them because I live almost 2
>hours from the vet office).  is there any reason why a vet office would
>refuse to fax these kinds of records?

I can't think of one.  It is my hospital's policy (and in many areas,
it's the law) that client records including laboratory tests are
available to the client upon request.  They are entitled to charge a
small administrative fee for giving you a copy, but that should be the
only issue.

Dr. Ruth
Save lives - spay or neuter your pet.