From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:24:59 EST
>The Shelter is the Dumb Friends League, 2080 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO.
>If you can, please adopt these ferrets and get them out of this kill
>shelter.

why is this shelter allowed to operate?  i'd boycott.... take out full
page ads... post signs on my vehicles telling people what kind of place
this is, and id drive around town with them on..  id post flyers
everywhere... YOU CAN DO ALOT CAUSE YOU LIVE THERE!!!!

get your friends to help or hopefully a local reputable sheleter can help
or interfer.... why in th eheck are they in business then?  isnt the point
to rescue?  NOT KILL?  if this is how they feel what else are they doing
to the animals?  have you personaly seen there shelter?

maybe somethings wrong that you can document (secretly) and then take it
to the media, animal control, congressmen, newspaper and etc...

i hate people that are like them...why in the heck are you gonna put down
a ferret becuse it had the dumb luck to have a stupid owner?

hope this helps,
Trudie

[Moderator's note: Make sure you read the explanation in the previous
post -- looks like it's not a "kill" shelter after all.  BIG]