From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:55:59 -0800
Alexandra writes:

>For the last few days, instead of paying attention to just what the HELL
>I'M DOING when behind the wheel of my car, I have been compulsively
>writing and rejecting Haikus about weasles.  Heather, I am going to kill
>somebody on the road!  And it's all YOUR fault!  "Well you see officer,
>really I haven't been drinking.  I was thinking about how many syllables
>there are in the phrase 'swollen vulva'...step out of the car sir?  O.K."

You don't need to be behind the wheel to kill somebody...you're killing me
right now!!  After a long, hard day, I laughed so hard to your haiku's and
the others too, that I almost peed my pants.  Wow!!!  Thanks!

On a very, very good note this evening, when I got home and let my
monster..err P-Bear out of his cage I told him there would be no biting
this evening.  The amazing thing is, he listened!!  It's even more amazing
when you consider the fact is that he is deaf!  He licked and licked and
licked, but no biting!!  Hopefully this will be the start of a new (and
pain free) trend.

Holly