From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:42:47 PST
Hi,
i just had to throw in my two cents on this colloidal silver, and the fact
of it being backed up by UCLA,it is my personal experience, that these
professors will promote whatever they get paid to promote, the tests that
have been made may have shown certain results that would indicate some
improvements on some conditions, but there are no conclusive material to
back up the long term effects of the silver, i just think that before
putting foreign objects into a biological system you should considder
that you are dealing with just that, a biological system, i know of gold
injections into humans are said to be very effective for arthritis, yes,
but after about six months the pain returns even worse than ever, and the
gold deposits left in the body can start producing cancer cells, it was
also said that the liquid that Kodac uses in the deleloping of film was
good in the treatment of AIDS, because it seemed to temporarily stop the
process of development of Aids, which sounds great right?  but after the
shock in their system is gone, they will for sure die of cancer.

What i am trying to say is that we are not robots, and neither are animals,
we should know that everything from food preservatives to the aluminum in
most everything is going to have some sort of side effect, wether or not
it is to be taken into considderation is up to every individual, who knows
what kind of deposits silver is going to leave in a biological system,and
what the consequences are going to be?  as far as i am concerned people
giving it to their pets are performing animal testing.  just because the
doctor prescribes it doesn't necesarily mean it is good.  and just because
it is natural doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't kill.  just think about
it before you start using any product, i'm sure i am opening myself up for
some serious flaming, but this seems to have become a personal issue, i
urge everyone to use some common sense, silver doesn't belong in a
biological system.

Thank You
Josephine