From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:09:31 EDT
We at Ferret Friends Disaster Response International are saddened to here
the news regarding Christine Mathis of the Oregon Ferret Shelter and her
family.

I would like all FML members to go back many years when we all responded
to the horrible disaster in the Northeast (shelter ferret murder case &
response for shelter ferrets still alive)!  Christine was of incredible
assistance during that horrible time.  For more than three months she
worked steadily to rescue, shelter, transport, and place the ferrets
that were still alive but ill.

When you think about whether or not to contribute to the fund for the
Mathis Family and their shelter - Remember what she did then, what she
still strives to do today.

Thank You

Chere McCoy
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response