From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:09:22 -0800
:::walking into the room, all that is to be seen in one big white
bucket butt ferret tushy sticking out from between the cushions of
the sofa:::

Tonks, whatcha doin? Is that what they call scuba diving?

:::pulling head out of the cushions to catch a breath:::

No Tunia, I am sofa diving, yanno, looking for spare change. You can't
believe how much money I find here. Hoomans are always dropping spare
change in the sofa.

But Tonks, why do you want spare change?

Tunia I need money to buy raffle tickets for the SOS Spring/Princess
Pepper Memorial Raffle. I wanna get Mz. Issy a present. Have you seen
all the goodies in that raffle? And you don't need much money to buy a
ticket. They are only $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. There is only 10 days
left so I have to hurry.

Tonks, can I buy some too?

Sure Tunia everyone can buy tickets. Just go to
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Thank you for helping ferrets and ferret shelters, by supporting SOS,

Tonks & Tunia