From:
Cheryl Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 09:01:56 -0500
The ferret in the Arlington Animal Control is still in Quarantine.  I have
gone by to check on him/her.  Other than the nails being REALLY long he/she
seems pretty okay.

Reason I am posting is because this little one has traveled a pretty good
distance and I want to be sure no one is looking for him/her in another
area..

Things I know:

Dark Sable in color.

He/She was found in Roanoke, Texas.  I do not know when however it couldn't
have been too long ago he/she looks in too good of shape to have been on
its own too long.  On the 12th of May he bit a boy.  The family didn't
contact Arlington Animal Control til the 18th.  That is when they went to
get the little one.  The boys father works in Arlington that is how he/she
got into the Arlington area.

I have spoken to Animal Control and gone up to see this little one.  He/She
will be available for me to pick up on Thursday or Friday.  I plan to do
just that but I wanted to make sure someone wasn't in misery over a lost
little one that someone found and brought all the way here to Arlington.

If no owner comes forward I will give him/her a wonderful home full of
siblings.

Please pass this post to any group(s) you can think of, if someone is
missing this little one I'd sure like to find them.

Thanks for your help.
Cheryl