Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:26:57 -0800
Come join us at the December HOFA-Rescue Christmas Party and Meeting
Sunday the 16th 2 to 5 PM at
Jackie Ferguson's House
4835 Almont Dr
Columbus, OH 43229

Bring you, your family, friends and ferrets and get them and your
picture taken with *** Santa Claus !!! ***

*** Everyone is welcome *** And if you want, bring a snack or favorite
dish to share. Ferret items will be available for purchase. For more
information call 614-470-1042 or check www.hofa-rescue. org

There will be Ohio Rescue ferrets available for adoption and numerous
ferret items for sale. Only some of our hospice ferrets are listed on
the Giving Tree so if you have any new or used items for the fuzzbutts,
please bring them and we will see they get to the hospice babies.