From:
Paula Curell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 03:49:53 EDT
Hi all

well LOL my sweet little one yr old girl squiggles , i just had to laugh
she has learned to open plastic pop bottles that i freaze to help keep
them cool and set into the cage , yes i do have an air conditoner and
fans as well .  well she has learned to unscrew the bottles so that she
can get to the cold water in the bottle LOL even though she and her
brother cocoa have a full watter bottle at all times .  then proceed to
take the cap and hide it lol .

Also to the ones who recently lost there fuzzies I know nothing i could
say can take the pain away and if you need to no matter if anyone thinks
is silly go ahead and cry .  Your beloved fuzzies are in heaven makeing
the angels laugh .

sincirly
Paula and the furry bunch