From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:23:59 +0000
Hello FML humans.  I heard that lotsa fertie problems can be fixed here,
an boy do I have a problem.

My ferret mom has to move.  She told us that we can't go with her.  I
don't really know why, my brother and me, we was really good.  We never,
well almost never chewed up stuff or anything.  We be oh so very sad.
But then I heard about this fml and so I felt a little bettter cuz I
thought maybe there was somebudy who would like to be our new ferret
parents.

We be sooo handsome sable boys.  We aren't too old either, we be, well
like 1-3 years old.  It be hard for ferrets to remember stufff like that.
We gotted all of are shots, and, this is good, we use the litter box all
the time!!!  We be sooo calm and cool, jes like sable boys otta be!!  Oh,
and quess what else!!  We will bring our own house an all our toys too.
Our house is large so we have lotsa room to play, and eat, an sleep an
stuff.

We are ready to go to our new home, but we sure will miss our mama.  We
really, really, need to stay together so we can be sad together.  If we
come live with a new ferret family, then we not be sad no more.  Then we
can have each other to be happy again,, just like we have for all our
lives, oh how much we be happy ferts again!!!!

PLEASE call this fone number and say, is Sylvia there?   678-232-0832
My bruther and me will make your house a very happy place just cuz we
are in it..  An mostly of all, we will be good fuzzies, we promise.  We
hope that you call that phone number really soon.

Thank you FML humans!   Buh-bye!